Your Chamber of Commerce dispatches a membership E-Newsletter to approximately 700 individual companies each week. We have created a membership benefit in the form of a tag-along e-mailing opportunity that adds your marketing piece into the mix to over 1,500 email addresses.
If you are interested — Here are the rules of eligibility:
- Only Chamber Members in Good Standing are eligible to submit.
- All potential material must be submitted in advance for prior approval.
- We launch this program with no restrictions with the number of times to use this format. We do reserve the right to create restrictions at any time.
- Submissions are taken “first come, first serve.” Only two advertisers per week will be distributed.
- The maximum dimensions of your submission are 8-1/2" x 11". One-sided, black & white or color documents in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, or PDF software will be accepted. Multi-page submissions will not be considered.
- Each submission must be delivered to the Chamber office by email one week prior to the distribution date. Distribution is every Friday through the Chamber broadcast email format.
- Submissions not received by the due date will need to reapply for schedule availability.
- The document will be dispatched to all Chamber members with valid email addresses. The Chamber will not be responsible for distribution to members who have chosen the direct mail option for their Chamber method of communication.
- A nominal charge of $70 per submission, per company will be invoiced to the participating member company following the transmission of the document. This fee is subject to change.